Blending simple Scandinavian style with traditional design, The Bergen offers a richly layered and functional elegance with surprises throughout.
This 4 bedroom and 3 ½ bath walk-out bungalow showcases endless living space balanced with chic design. The natural limestone exterior blends harmoniously with the surrounding prairie landscape. The spacious and inviting front entry heightens the sense of grandeur with soaring ceilings and neutral tones. A large barn door off the entry way leads to the bedroom wing of the home. Two bedrooms and a full bath offer flexibility and room to grow.
The large two-sided fireplace, clad in Manitoba limestone, echoes the exterior of the home and acts as a central focal point between the dining and great room while still maintaining the flow of the open concept.
The expansive kitchen features vast cabinet space in high gloss white and white oak, evoking the Scandinavian style. With a full wall pantry, touch-technology faucet, and double wide refrigerator/freezer, design and functionality work in harmony.
Just off the main living area, the Master suite offers homeowners a tranquil retreat. Just through the solid wood barn door lies the walk-in closet featuring maple shelving. The seaside inspired ensuite features a freestanding soaker tub, walk-in shower with full slab granite surround and white oak cabinets, mirroring the design from the rest of the home.
The lower level boasts a large wet bar with built in keg fridge with beer taps. A fourth bedroom in the lower level featuring a walk-in closet and connected bathroom offers guests a private oasis when they come to visit. The patio doors lead to a beautifully landscaped backyard with a stone fire pit. The endless list of features make The Bergen the perfect home for the discerning homeowner.
- Kitchen Features:
- White oak and high gloss flat panel cabinets
- Quartz and butcher block countertops
- Large island with eating bar
- Undermount sink
- 5 burner induction cooktop
- See-thru fireplace with Tyndall stone surround
- Control 4 home automation system
- Solid Maple interior doors
- Granite vanity tops
- Wheelchair accessible main floor
- Finished walkout lower level
- Wet bar with granite top and beer taps
- In-floor radiant heat throughout lower level
- Covered entry with double front doors
- Large raised deck with 3 season sunroom
- Lower level covered patio
- Fully landscaped yard with firepit
- Tyndall stone, James Hardie siding and acrylic stucco exterior
- Granite shower with frameless shower door
- Free standing soaker tub